- Includes all Premium Support Services:
- Weekly Back Ups
- Security & Malware Scans
- Free Malware Cleanups
- Uptime Monitoring 24/7
- Wordpress Updates
- Maintenance & Bug Fixes
- Support (email & chat)
- Includes all Premium Support Services:
- Daily Back Ups
- Performance Monitoring
- Monitor & Fix Broken Links
- Google Analytics
- 1 Small Job / Month
- 1 Publishing Job / Month
- Priority Support (email, chat, phone by appt.)
- All of the Premium+ features including:
- Real Time Back Ups
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free CDN (content delivery network)
- Staging / Development Site
- Unlimited small jobs (3 jobs at a time)
- 5 Publishing Jobs / Month (3 jobs at a time)
- VIP Support (email, chat or phone anytime)
Add eCommerce support to any plan for an extra $60/month
Frequently Asked Questions
Publishing covers the creation of new content on your website. This could be a new blog post, a news article, a new product, a new page a new photo gallery, you name it. Publishing is a specialty here at Total WP Support. Our publishing team makes sure your new content is:
- search engine (seo) friendly.
- images are resized and compressed for the web.
- videos can be embedded from YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- valid html and css.
- accessible to people with disabilities.
- no spelling mistakes.
A small job refers to any new feature, minor modification or web development task under 30 minutes in length.
Examples are adding a new logo, changing the colour of text in your main menu, swapping an image on a page, etc.
Anytime a job request exceeds 30 minutes we have two options:
- If the job is definitely going to take more than an hour to complete we will quote the amount of time required to finish the job and with the clients permission we will finish the job at our discounted hourly rate of $99/hour. For our quotes we always stick to our quoted time even if we spend more time than quoted. And, if we take less time than anticipated, we bill the lesser amount.
- If the job is going to take around an hour to complete, then we look at the clients small job usage over the last few months, and in most cases we just get the job done for free.
Absolutely! If you choose to pay annually, you’ll receive one month free.
Nope. No billing contracts. You’ll be charged at the beginning of each month at the rates shown and can cancel at any time. If you choose to cancel, your care plan will be terminated at the end of the month.
You sure can! Just contact us if you need to change your plan and we’ll pro-rate the difference.
After you have selected and purchased your support plan, you can fill out a Customer Intake Form so we can collect some details about your site. This helps us connect to your site in order to install our services offered (i.e., security monitoring, backups, and plugins). Our staff keeps these credentials private and will never share these details with anyone not associated with Maintainn.
Yes! We offer a 100% refund if you aren’t happy with your maintenance services in any way. No questions asked!
We also have no time based contract requirements. Our clients stay with us because they love our customer service, technical understanding of WordPress and get it done attitude!
Each WordPress Maintenance Plan covers one WordPress website.
We do offer bulk discounts for more than one site.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-320-630-9534 and let’s work out a deal you can’t refuse!
We provide several ways for you to contact us. You can always send an email at any time to email@example.com, through our Live Chat or give us a call.
Absolutely! Although I prefer to use my recommended provider, most hosting companies are compatible.
If you’d like to have me host your website with my Premium Web Hosting (additional $20 per month for most sites), I’ll migrate your site for free.
Arctic Designs continuously monitors customer sites using ongoing security scans by our partner, Sucuri Security. Common issues are also manually checked whenever relevant. Unfortunately, even with proactive monitoring, no one can catch every security issue. In the event a security issue does occur, our goal is to respond immediately within business hours. Valid security concerns are of the highest priority over any and all development work, company-wide.
In the event your site is hacked, we have a One-Time Hacked Site Cleanup & Repair service available for $49.
Yes, You simply contact us with clear instructions on the content you want to change on your website, then we’ll get to work and let you know when it’s done – usually in 3 business days or less.
Content changes include any text or image change that will take me 30 minutes or less. This typically covers things like adding a testimonials section or a new event to your website.
These tasks do not cover advanced or custom features like an online shop or membership section.